In the Realm of PN1997

Monday, April 11, 2005

Philly Film Festival

One of the reasons I am starting this blog when I am is because I will be going to a number of screenings for the 14th Annual Philadelphia Film Festival. I have gone each of the past two years and have had a wonderful time.

I will be going to two screenings tomrorrow: The Holy Girl and Lakeside Murder Case. I have read excellent reviews of The Holy Girl in Variety and in The Philadelphia Inquirer, so I'm really looking forward to that. Don't know as much about Lakeside Murder Case.

The official site (in Spanish or English) for the The Holy Girl can be found here.

The offical site for Lakerside Murder Case can be found here. This is the Japanese site, so the monolingual of us are at a loss, but the trailer makes sense even without subtitles: people die, someone's scared, everyone's yelling.

1 Comments:

  • I would like to go to this so I could have a beer with my friend Tom.
    PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home